1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

On 2015, I became customer of Exede (WildBlue) internet. On March 16th 2017, I called to cancel my service because I can't hardly use my computer because it's very slow.

My service was cancelled and disconnected that day. The following day they charged my account in the amount of $ 76.70, I called 3/23/17 and I question the charges, answer is they usually charge 1 month ahead. My question is, if my serviced was cancelled on 3/16/17 and why did they still charged me for the month that I did not have internet service? A few weeks after the incident, I received a box and instruction how to take out 2 parts from the satellite itself which is located on top of the roof.

I called again because I can not climb up to the roof because I have vertigo, afraid of height and heart problem. And my husband cannot climb up because he just have left knee replacement. We both 70years old and have no one to ask to help us.

So they (exede) said that they can send someone and they will charged me for the service. I told them that I did not know or was not informed that at the time of the purchase, that I am responsible for taking out the equipment if I cancelled the service.

Review about: Wildblue Internet Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments