Midland, Virginia
2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

For two months all of my data 15 GB was used in less than 4 days.I purchased 2 addition GB and it was used in one day.

Every time I called Wildblue/Excede to inquire WHY, I was told that I was surfing the internet. That was Impossible because I was not home to use my data. After about 20 plus calls, I finally got one person who was intelligent enough to ask me if I had Windows 10, I told her yes and she told me that Windows 10 would do updates 24/7 causing me to use my data.

I switched back to Windows 7 and my month is almost up and I have only used 4.3 GB.Wildblue please let your customers know that Windows 10 is causing the use of all of their data

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wildblue internet service from Wildblue. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $110 and wants Wildblue to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service. Author liked the most internet in the forest. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wildblue for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wildblue?

Comments

Festus, Missouri, United States #1251045

I was having a similar problem...but different.I was having an unusually high usage spike out of nowhere.

I changed the security settings on my router, changing the connection password as well. That immediately stopped problem. It was someone leeching my wireless LAN. Also, I have been using Win 10 for the better part of the year.

The Win 10 update problem is noticeable, but barely. The problem was ALWAYS accompanied by a slowdown in the performance of my computer. It seems that a problem as bad as you described may be a malicious program (besides Win 10) dialing to an outside destination.

Please try turning your connected wireless devices off for a substantial period of time.If you are still experiencing a data drain, you are being leeched.