Clayton, New York

same thing happened to us..we have been good customers and upgraded to a new service..the guy said not to worry about sending anything back..and the next thing we knew $300.00 was taken out of our account.no one notified us to say why they were doing it..it has taken so far 3 months to resolve this issue.and as of yet we are still waiting..i won't go away the next step will be court!!you never get the same person twice when you call.and we have spent a lot of our own time taking care of this..

Review about: Wildblue Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Wildblue?

Comments

Englewood, Colorado, United States #694243

i have been told the same thing repeatedly, now i am being charged, been on the phone for Hours the other Day trying to get this issue resolved, got hung up on me 3 times, by one of the Supervisors. after 5 Years of crappy service i am fed up and considering contacting BBB and the Attorney General. :(

ExedeZac
Davenport, Iowa, United States #622533

Debclimer, I am sorry to hear about those charges.We definitely value your business as a customer and I would like to help resolve your issues.

Please email me with your name, phone number and the best time to contact you at exedelistens@viasat.com.I will make sure to follow up with you, thanks.