Wildblue - Ripoff after cancellation!

1.5

When canceling service, I was told that a box would be delivered to me for return of equipment. The box was not delivered to me.

I discovered on May 3rd that a charge of approximately $329 was placed on my card. When I called them, they said that they would send a box. When I asked for an immediate refund, I was told that could not be done until equipment was received by them. They would not allow me to talk to supervisor or department that could authorize immediate refund.

I am pissed @ zip 74447.

The fact that their customer service is probably being operated out of India, is a further indication that they have little regard or respect for customers. I would never recommend any viasat, exede or wildblue satellite service.

Wildblue - Terrible customer service and they lie

Style and Design

Called last month to cancel service was told that my service is paid up to the end of the month can not cancel in the middle of the month so they made me keep the service till the end of the month and then called customer service 2 weeks previous to the end of the month and was promised there would be no additional charges taken out of my account on the 1st per the costumer service rep and there was a $60 charge taken out of the account on the 1st and they would absolutely not refund the money and they asked me why i was up set when i contacted it was a valid charge they kept saying and that it was the fact that the customer service rep promised me there was no charges taken out is the reason

Wildblue - Y'all suck

Anybody for any internet services y'all Services suck

Review about: I Made A Mistake.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Wildblue - Worst internet on the market

This is the slowest internet I’ve personally ever had. Videos and images take forever to load. Gaming is literally impossible on this internet so don’t waste your time buying this crap

Review about: Worst Internet Ever.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Wildblue - Horrifying internet service

Style and Design

Today I get a phone call from a collection agency (SWC) saying that I owed wildblue $292.00. For what I had that service 6yrs ago and got rid of that slow and capping your data service.

I had sent everything back and I have no paperwork showing that I did. They told me that everything was ok and now 6yrs later going to charge me. I'm waiting for statements from SWC to see what is wildblue trying to rob me out of. So pissed off right now.

How can this company get away with so much thieving is beyond me. I don't hold on to paperwork for over 5yrs.

This company needs a lawsuit filed against them. If you have or had ever dealt with these thieves, Hold on to your paperwork to *** freezes over!!!!!

Review about: Wildblue Internet Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Wildblue - Terrible

Was never happy with service or speeds. Was one of my only options being so far out in the country.

When it came time to return equipment after 30 days and 7 calls I still have no return box.I cancelled my credit card so they could not charge the 300 bucks for equipment. The story was always differant each time I called to see where the return box was. On day 29 I called again and was told they shipped it to wrong address and that on day 30 I would automatically be charged for non returned equipment. This has been a head ache and waste of my time dealing with this company.

I will never deal with them agian.

The return box is shipped ups and when I asked for a tracking number they couldnt give me one.I feel that they think people will just give up and let them keep the money. Not this poor boy..........

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Way they handled issue, Customer service, Slow speeds.

Wildblue - "Are you serious,really"

1.2
Style and Design

On 2015, I became customer of Exede (WildBlue) internet. On March 16th 2017, I called to cancel my service because I can't hardly use my computer because it's very slow.

My service was cancelled and disconnected that day. The following day they charged my account in the amount of $ 76.70, I called 3/23/17 and I question the charges, answer is they usually charge 1 month ahead. My question is, if my serviced was cancelled on 3/16/17 and why did they still charged me for the month that I did not have internet service? A few weeks after the incident, I received a box and instruction how to take out 2 parts from the satellite itself which is located on top of the roof.

I called again because I can not climb up to the roof because I have vertigo, afraid of height and heart problem. And my husband cannot climb up because he just have left knee replacement. We both 70years old and have no one to ask to help us.

So they (exede) said that they can send someone and they will charged me for the service. I told them that I did not know or was not informed that at the time of the purchase, that I am responsible for taking out the equipment if I cancelled the service.

Wildblue - Internet Service Review

Style and Design

First of all this was the only service that we were able to obtain due to living so far out of town so we had no choice. I was so excited when we moved to a different city and had more options.

I called December 31, moving day, to cancel service and have a box sent to us to return the equipment. I called 2/7 when I had not received my box. They had shipped the box to the old address. I had been very careful in telling them the new address to prevent this but it didn't.

I called again on 2/9 to make sure the box was shipped and it had not been. I called again on 2/20 and 2/22, no box. On top of repeatedly calling and getting no box they took $324 out of my bank account for failure to return equipment I had not received a box for. I called again on 3/3 and found out UPS had apparently lost the box (not exceeds fault but icing on the cake).

I called 3/8 to have them send a new box. 3/14 still no box and I was told they won't send a third box and after 2 1/2 months of calling every few weeks to get a box I'm told I will have to pay the full shipping price back. After all "it's only a courtesy that they send a box. They don't HAVE to send me a box and pay shipping".

I've never been so frustrated with a company in my life. I am so glad the bad internet and poor customer service with them are in the past.

Review about: Internet.

Wildblue - Internet Service Review

1.1
Coverage Area

I have been a customer for 4 years. Not very good service.

But in a small town you don't have many choices. We had bad weather in our area in November. The company notified me that my unit needed adjusting. Set up an appointment.

The tech came out service got worse. I finally called back. They sent out another tech. Things got better.

Next bill. There was a surprise $95 fee. No one told me before the call or during the visit that I would be responsible for this fee. I complained.

Put in a ticket. Didn't hear anything for 2 months. I called and was told that the ticket had been reviewed and denied. No on bother to let me know.

The customer service rep called me later on and called me a liar she said that I had been told about the easy care plan twice in January. She was right. But that was after my service call in December. I asked her to not contact me any more.

I felt like she was harassing me. This company don't believe in communicating with the customer.

Review about: Internet Service.

I didn't like: Customer service.

EXEDE/WILDBLUE IS A RIP-OFF! (WildBlue became Exede)

The reason that you're having problems now, is that when you first got your service, you were one of the first group of people to sign on (fewer number of people). Since then, they've signed on more people; (actually more people than their airwaves are allowed) and since this type of service works on a "shared" airwaves situation, then the more people who are signed up, (heavier burden on the airwaves) and less availability to each customer.

Whamo, there goes your usage down the tubes, because you're sharing with more people. They won't tell you this, upfront, for obvious reasons. I know this, because I'm with Exede also. They have us between a rock and a hard place, because they know that, because we live in the country, we have limited choices.

I have complained to them also, but..... you've got it, they don't care. Ripping off people has become an acceptable way of life in these United States, and I, for one, am sick of it!

Talk to your Representatives? That too is a joke, but I'm not going to get into that now.

Review about: Wildblue Wireless Internet.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.