Metamora, Michigan
2.0

I noticed, as many customers, that new customers were getting a better price while loyal ones were getting the shaft.They are more interested in profits than service!

If you have to reload and reload and reload a site it must be because there are too many customers and not enough gigs to support them! Then they tell you about over usage, which is because you have to keep reloading a site! So they suggest, why not go to the next level at 70 a month, so you get worse service with that than with the 49 you were paying and still they claim you are over using data!

They are liars, simple fact!Their system is out of memory with too many customers!

Review about: Wildblue Internet Service.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Wildblue?

Comments

ExedeKim

Hello Anonymous, I would be more than happy to see what's going on with your speeds and, in turn, your data. Please send me an email with your information to exedelistens@viasat.com and I will get to working towards a resolution for you. Thanks.

Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more