Farmerville, Louisiana

I am really getting tired of the slow speeds and then they slow my connection even further if I go over the usage.Who limits the usage on the Internet.

I live in rural WV so I am screwed!! Can't get the phone company to run the equipment in my area to get DSL. I am even on the pro-package through Wild Blue and I am still going over the usage. I don't know why or how because I don't get on the net that much.

This company needs shut down and all of the execs need to be punished.I think an old fashioned stoning would satisfy me right now.

Review about: Wildblue Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Wildblue?

Comments

This company needs to be put out of business!My only other option is NO internet and I am seriously considering it!

If I have to pay to break a contract with them I wonder why they don't have to pay us for breaking it with their lies? If anyone knows of a current lawsuit please let me know. I find it ironic that the federal government is giving them incentives (our tax money)to provide better service and those services are being offered to only NEW customers. From what I read, their services are worse than ours.

Wildblue is just sucking money from anyone that NEEDS connection without providing a decent service.WE ALL NEED TO SUE