Every spring we return from Florida to New York State and reactivate Direct tv and seek the best Internet service.And every year it is an adventure in frustration.

However this year after a number of phone calls, a service technician, Andrew Irwin from mastec.com showed up. He proceeded to install a new modem and a new dish to capture the Wild Blue signal for Internet service. He worked rapidly and efficiently and obtained an excellent feed. It is faster than any Satellite service we have had in the past.

We also had a problem with one of our tv's and we told Andrew we were expecting a technician the next day to fix it. He said let me check it. He then called Jose Rivera, his supervisor, and informed him that he could perform the repair.

Jose agreed and Andrew put in a new line and another part and the tv reception is now excellent.

We were so impressed we had to complement Andrew and Jose and Their companies for such excellent work.Tom Lembke

Review about: Wildblue Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Wildblue?

Comments

My, my.Englewood, CO.

Well yippee skip! Isn't that where WildBlue is located? Interesting coincidence.

You're a shill.I had their internet service and it S.U.C.K.S big time!