We signed up with wild blue April 28,2012 on a 12 month contract. The service was poor; many outages for long periods.

DSL became available in our area so we started that service on the 29th of March. I called wild blue on the 25th of March and told them I wanted to cancel as of the 31st of March. They told me there would be an early termination fee of $15.00. I had no problem with that.

We disconnected the modem on the 29th. On April 1st they billed our credit card for $39.95 for the month of April. I called to complain and I was told I could only cancel on the day I called, not on any future date. ????

So I told them I wanted to cancel and they said they would bill me another $15.00 for early cancellation. Obviously if I paid for the month of April there was no early cancellation-you can't have it both ways.

I am very angry. I feel they owe me $24.95 and they think I owe them $15.00.

Review about: Wildblue Internet Service.

Comments

ExedeZac
Davenport, Iowa, United States #639564

Hello Roy2013,

I understand that you are having issues with some of the billing charges after you disconnected. I certainly would be glad to look into this and help resolve all your issues.

Please email me at wildbluelistens@viasat.com with your name, phone number and a good time to contact you please. Thank you.