We signed up with wild blue April 28,2012 on a 12 month contract.The service was poor; many outages for long periods.

DSL became available in our area so we started that service on the 29th of March. I called wild blue on the 25th of March and told them I wanted to cancel as of the 31st of March. They told me there would be an early termination fee of $15.00. I had no problem with that.

We disconnected the modem on the 29th. On April 1st they billed our credit card for $39.95 for the month of April. I called to complain and I was told I could only cancel on the day I called, not on any future date. ????

So I told them I wanted to cancel and they said they would bill me another $15.00 for early cancellation. Obviously if I paid for the month of April there was no early cancellation-you can't have it both ways.

I am very angry.I feel they owe me $24.95 and they think I owe them $15.00.

Review about: Wildblue Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Wildblue?

Comments

ExedeZac
Davenport, Iowa, United States #639564

Hello Roy2013,

I understand that you are having issues with some of the billing charges after you disconnected.I certainly would be glad to look into this and help resolve all your issues.

Please email me at wildbluelistens@viasat.com with your name, phone number and a good time to contact you please.Thank you.