I got wild blue/excede in December 2012 and got rid of it May 2013. Every single month, without doing anything on the computer except edit photos (which uses no Internet at all), and post them on a social networking page as well as my photography website. I would chat with my husband who is overseas as well.

Every single month in the middle of the night the SW

Day I paid my bill, I would get an email stating I had used 75% of my 15gb of data. How could that be when I had done nothing that day? The next morning I would get another email stating I had used all my data and that I would have slowed speeds. Are you kidding me? I called every month about it. I was given credits, enough to pay my bill in full for the first 3 months and half

Of the 4th bill.

When I signed up, I was told I'd be paying $50/month. Ya right, my bill came and it was almost $90!!

I got so fed up of calling for the same thing every month, I canceled my service. Now, it's a month later. I returned everything I was supposed to, was waived the early disconnect fee, and I was just charged $284.26 for nothing!!!

DO NOT EVER GET WILDBLUE OR EXCEDE. THEY WILL DRAIN YOUR ACCOUNT.

Review about: Wildblue Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Wildblue?

Comments

ExedeZac
Davenport, Iowa, United States #665626

I am sorry to hear this, this is definitely a concern I would like to look into and help resolve.I will be more than happy to help assist you with any charges or concerns on your billing.

Will you please email me at exedelistens@viasat.com with your name, phone number and a good time to call you? I would appreciate the opportunity to help you.

Also, please be sure to include in your email that you were from PissedConsumer to better expedite this matter.Thank you.

to ExedeZac #665894

Don't waste your time e-mailing them!They won't do anything to help you, trust me!

AWFUL company!

ZERO customer service!AND the internet service doesn't even work!