I had this AWFUL service for two years via Directv.WORST INTERNET SERVICE EVER!!!

UNLIMITED IS A RIP OFF TOO. If you don't do unlimited they charge you like crazy. I finally was at the end of my contract, after I had to reset my internet constantly bc it turned off at the blink of an eye. They said call us the day you are cancelling.

NOT A SCHEDULE DATE, NOT THE END OF THE BILLING CYCLE. THEN IF YOU CANCEL ONE DAY INTO A BILLING CYCLE THEY FULLY CHARGE YOU FOR THE ENTIRE BILLING CYCLE. They don't tell you this EVER!!!

DIRECTV SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THESE THIEVES.

Also when you call they can barely pull up your account bc THEY ARE HAVING INTERNET ISSUES.Worst customer service EVER~~~

kermahoney37 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Wildblue. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $120 and wants Wildblue to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was way they handled my situation and way they handled issue. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wildblue internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wildblue?

Comments