Newton, Mississippi

I tried numerous times to explain to the service person that my service had slowed too much, but they were all dumb or acted dumb.One tech even hung up on me.

I finally reached a "manager." She scheuled a service call. That guy did nothing. He said that wild blue was slowing every ones speed down so it would be so aggravating that we would pay another $149.00 plus fees, taxes to upgrade to a new dish and modem. This is a Direct TV company and they send out someone from Dish to boot.

I buy the "PRO Package" @ $86.00 plus for speeds up to 1.5 MB per second.

I have 3 pcs and that would be approximately 333kbs. I am recieving only up to 30kbs. Now they are going to charge me for a "service call" and their speed is still S*!T. My daughter got DSL from ATT and phone service for about $50.00 a month.

and it is 100 times faster than this lying wild blue ***!! I signed a 2 year contract, but when it's up in a few months, they will be dropped!! I hate a business that keeps you holding on the phone 40 minutes, service goes out every time it rains, they lie about the great service they will give then i don't get what they promised..

This is a rip off company.DO NOT USE THEM!!

Had an Experience with Wildblue?

Comments

Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more FreedomPop - The WORST experience with a phone carrier I have EVER HAD FreedomPop "I opened a FreedomPop account for my son last November (2016). He is in middle school and with his evolving social schedule, it was necessary to make sure he had..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more