Newton, Mississippi

I tried numerous times to explain to the service person that my service had slowed too much, but they were all dumb or acted dumb.One tech even hung up on me.

I finally reached a "manager." She scheuled a service call. That guy did nothing. He said that wild blue was slowing every ones speed down so it would be so aggravating that we would pay another $149.00 plus fees, taxes to upgrade to a new dish and modem. This is a Direct TV company and they send out someone from Dish to boot.

I buy the "PRO Package" @ $86.00 plus for speeds up to 1.5 MB per second.

I have 3 pcs and that would be approximately 333kbs. I am recieving only up to 30kbs. Now they are going to charge me for a "service call" and their speed is still S*!T. My daughter got DSL from ATT and phone service for about $50.00 a month.

and it is 100 times faster than this lying wild blue ***!! I signed a 2 year contract, but when it's up in a few months, they will be dropped!! I hate a business that keeps you holding on the phone 40 minutes, service goes out every time it rains, they lie about the great service they will give then i don't get what they promised..

This is a rip off company.DO NOT USE THEM!!

Had an Experience with Wildblue?

Comments