Zebulon, North Carolina

Signed up through Direct Tv Bundle 2 months ago, big mistake.The whole thing was a scam, Charged more than was quoted, never told about usage limits if you go over your limit they slow down your speed,I was never told about auto pay.

Their costumer service reps are a joke.

They can stick their 2 year contract they are not getting another dime from me. Notified bank to stop auto pay had to close account and re-open.

Direct Tv is next, everything they told us was a lie.Going Back to my old company.Do not Bundle with Direct TV.

Review about: Wildblue Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Wildblue?

Comments

ExedeZac
Davenport, Iowa, United States #665634

Hello christinamschmidt3.I would love the opportunity to help you with all issues with your account.

I'd be glad to go over all information on our policies and help to understand your issues to see what resolution can be obtained to help keep you a satisfied customer.

Will you email me at wildbluelistens@viasat.com with your name and phone number please?Thank you.

Total Wireless - Scammy-class action anyone? Total Wireless "I purchased from Walmart-it says it's a 6gb Walmart exclusive plan. My phone says I used 4.6 gb, they say it's my 5 gb cap and it no longer works...." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more