Philadelphia, Mississippi
1.2

I (forparadise6143@wildblue.net) am right there with you.I have spent two days between Wildblue and my cell phone carrier trying to resolve this.

Wildblue told me it was my phone (apple 6s). So I took my iPhone to my provider, who replaced my phone because it screwed up my phone so bad that it wouldn't even do a restore.

My new phone is a mess now as well all because I attempted to reload my e-mail from Wildblue, which by the way is only downloading mail from over a year ago, can't even get anything current and wildblue walked through and confirmed my settings were correct.They better get this fixed ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wildblue wireless internet from Wildblue. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $90 and wants Wildblue to "i want faster internet service for the same price i am paying now for as long as i am with wildblue/exede and i wanted a better e-mail platform".

The most disappointing in user's experience was way they handled issue and way they handled my situation. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wildblue for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wildblue?

Comments