Coverage Area

I subscribed to Exede Internet and phone provider. A technician showed up to instal. He showed up without VOIP adapter. He installed sat reciever.it was connected a grand total of 5 minutes 3 minutes were used up by tech. He then left my house. My network remained connected a total of 2 additional minutes before exede disconnected my connection. I called exede.the.next morning

I was given the runaround with custumer lack of support, no supervisor was.availabe. the customer service representative was very rude and refused to provide a reason why THEY terminated my service. After receiving no information and repose from Exede. If this is the kind of aggrivate on I could expect to receive from Edede I cancelled my aggrivate on and abuse from customer service I was threatened by exede that they were going to charge me an early disconnect.charge for Exedes violation of their own contract to provide service to me. A day or 2 k ate Exede fruadently withdraw a total of $342.?? From Bank account. A day or 2 later Exede oppened.a second account with no approval or authoritaion. They proceed to remove another $313.?? From Bank account. I contacted for a reason why they.had fruadently removed over $600 plus dollars had been removed from my account. I was then informed that Exede had opened a second accoun under my name. The first $343.?? Was a charge for Exedes breach of contact. And the second $342.?? Was for the cancellation of.the secont.account exede opened without my approval. Exede repeatedly harrased me to return the equipment after.being charged by.Exede over $600.00. EXEDE HAS paid to harass on a daily basis to give the equipment in possession. I have informed.Exede an several occasions I will not return any of the equipment until they return the $600+× they have illegally removed from Bank account.

A copy of this notice has already been submitted to the FCC with the remommendation that your liscense to provide internet lack of service to anyone. My recommendation along with the numerous other complaints against Exede is under investigation and processing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of exede internet. Wildblue needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned exede internet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wildblue.

Comments

Festus, Missouri, United States #1251061

I'm a bit confused. I contacted Wildblue to ask about using VOIP on their system.

I was told that I could try at my own risk, but they don't recommend VOIP over satellite. The "ping" interval is too long.

It was their experience that all VOIP services will not function properly. No wonder techs don't have VOIP equipment for a Wildblue installation.