Update by user Jul 08, 2013

Here is how to deal with this scam company, Wildblue Exceed.Step 1 Get a $10 credit card prepaid at Walmart Step 2 Change the credit card on file with Wildblue to this card Step 3 Officially cancel service with Wildblue Step 4 Return equipment in box they send Step 5 Report to both the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General's office to request that you not be billed for the contracted time that WildBlue wants to bill you for.

All of a sudden Wildblue will talk reasonably with you and cancel the contract.What a *** company!

Update by user Jul 08, 2013

Here is how to deal with this scam company, Wildblue Exceed.

Step 1 Get a $10 credit card prepaid at Walmart

Step 2 Change the credit card on file with Wildblue to this card

Step 3

Original review posted by user Jun 03, 2013

The internet service did not work from day 1.Wildblue did NOT make service work.

I had to go back to cable internet to keep my business running. Feb '13 DirectTV put in referral to Viasat (Wildblue exede) for internet service, #401242094. From the beginning the service did not work. We called and they scheduled a tech to come out 3/15.

Tech never showed on that date. We called again and on 3/19 a tech did come out. Tech looked at installation and said it was an illegal installation as the dish had been wrapped around a pipe on the house roof with a cord. He said no wonder the internet did not work and said he would not fix it.

Tech sent an email showing the illegal installation with a note that he would not clean up the job. We called again with no response. After going several weeks with no internet my business began to suffer. I had no choice but to go back to cable internet so I would have service to keep my business running.

I tried to communicate with viasat but they would not listen to my issue and said I would be billed anyway. I sent the following email on March 20th to cancel. " This internet service has not worked from day 1. The service cuts in and out.

My husband works at home. His business has suffered as a result of this internet service. We called many times to get this corrected with no offer from your company to remedy. On 3/11 you finally agreed to have a technician come out on 3/15.

The tech did a no show even though a have a telephone message on my voice mail confirming the appointment. We had waited all day for him to show up. We rescheduled for a service call on 3/19. The tech reviewed the situation and said the original installation is illegal and not even attached to our home.

The dish is wrapped around a galvanized pipe for support. Your tech refused to fix it, and said he was not surprised we had no service with the way the installation was done incorrectly. He sent us a picture with his refusal to fix it. Consequently we still do NOT have internet service from Feb 20th the start date.

I am officially cancelling this service and do NOT expect to pay anything for your shoddy service and lack of service to fix anything. Please respond. We will be filing a consumer complaint against your firm, and if there are any charges at all there will be a court case to resolve." I never got a response to my email. Then on May 23, 2013 I get a mailed letter saying the account 301080965, is past due $329.50, and due in 7 days or may be referred to a collection agency, in which case you may be charged for all costs and legal fees incureed in collecting this debt.

In addition, the referral may affect your credit rating. I have the email from the tech with the picture of the incorrect installation and his note that he would not clean it up. Wildblue exede never from day 1 provided the internet service yet they charged for the service. The customer service was unacceptable.

Each phone call into them was 20 minutes or more with no acceptable response.I have had hours of wasted time with this company and lack of service.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Wildblue?

Comments

ExedeZac
Davenport, Iowa, United States #665627

Hello junette!I understand that you are wanting assistance with your account.

We definitely do value you as a loyal customer and wouldn't want to lose your business. I can definitely get assistance to you in a timely fashion to fix your connectivity. Will you please email me at exedelistens@viasat.com with your name and phone number. Also, let me know that you're from PissedConsumer, it'll help in expediting your requests.

I would really appreciate the opportunity to assist you.Thank you.