Carterville, Illinois

Dial-up speeds...unreal data caps (their accuracy in logging up internet usage is very questionable) with even slower speeds and unreliable.

You’ll never get the upload or download speeds they advertise. Customer service is a joke, I had to cancel twice so far. They just charged my account again today but I have to wait 14 days to get a refund! Not a single person who works there is willing to help or even speak to you like a human being.

They are terrible!!!

If you choose Wildblue you can say goodbye to YOUTUBE, NETFLIX, HULU, Playstation Network and any other data streaming...not going to happen!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and slow speeds. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wild blue internet service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Wildblue needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wild blue internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wildblue.

Had an Experience with Wildblue?

Comments

Palos Verdes Peninsula, California, United States #1115984

I honestly don't know how they can remain in business!I was paying 160$/month for 30 GB and used them up in 9 days.

Wild blues customer service is beyond terrible. I'm wondering if they only hire miserable people?

We just switched to Cox, it is lightning fast and only 80$ for 400 GB a month!!!!!I hope you found a better option.

newt618
to Kim #1116541

I signed up with Wildblue(WB) because my options were very limited out here in the country.I switched as soon as Wisper was available in my area!

I love my new speeds!

I cancelled with WB on the 1st of February, which was the 10th day into my prepaid month with them. I hadn't been able to use WB because it was contantly down and asked for a pro-rated refund. WB has a policy***No Refunds, No pro-rating***.

They did offer to drop my bill down because I was a valued customer... I told her 'no and to cancel my service.' She was very rude after that... didn't try to make anything right. She didn't care that the service was out prior to termination, she offered to send a tech at my own expense...

the last time I did that he was 2 weeks late. Anyway, I cancel my service with no refund. Then on the 22nd of Feb, they withdrawl payment for March. I call again, I get a nice old lady but she is unable to make sense of my bill because it shows I called and cancelled.

She transfers me to the specialist dept... and I get another rude lady but she will do me a one-time refund and it will take 7 to 14 days to be deposited in my account.

I asked her if the refund was March and February pro-rated...'No, just March.' I said, basically you are making me wait a week or two for a refund you no autherization to withdrawl on an account I cancelled 22 days ago.

Please beware of this company, I honestly think they hate their customers.