Basically WILDBLUE will cheat, lie, and steal money out of your account and not take any responsibility.I canceled my service, sent in my equipment, told the package weighed the right amount (there is no place to turn in equipment so you have to trust them, first mistake).

They never communicated there was a problem by mail, phone or email and just took money out of my account. Called customer service and told it would be taking care of. two weeks later, no money called again and was told the customer service rep didn't file report. told I would get money.

next time I was told they couldn't say I was lying, but they don't make mistakes.WILDBLUE can take money out of your account no questions asked, no communication, no notification and it is all on you to prove they didn't commit fraud.

Review about: Wildblue Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Wildblue?

Comments

Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more