Received an email stating I was on the *** of going over my usage.Been with them since 2009 and had never ever had this happen.

I don't do gaming, videos, of watch movies. The service since 2009 has gotten very slow and most times I get kicked off web sites due to very slow speeds. I called and asked what this was about and the customer service lady was very snippy and kept saying I'm sorry mam I can't help you with that. I paid my bill on the 28th of Feb and made this phone call on the 3rd.

I ended this phone call on the 3rd by hanging up and saying I would call back on the 7th and talk to a supervisor. The 7th was told that no refund would be issued because I chose to leave them. I am pissed to say the least. They are the reason I left due to the lack of customer service.

These people need to be looked at by the BBB and now!I plan on calling them 7 days a week and putting as much bad feedback out there as possible till I feel I get my money out of them!

Review about: Wildblue Internet Plan.

Had an Experience with Wildblue?

Comments

ExedeZac
Davenport, Iowa, United States #629812

Julieforce,

I would like to help out with any issues you have.Can you please email me at wildbluelistens@viasat.com with your name and phone number and I'll be glad to assist.

I'm sorry you've experienced this and we'll work to resolve it.Thank you.