1.8

We are paying 160$ a month and used all of our data in 9 days by downloading 3 movies!!This is crazy!

Customer service is beyond terrible! I called to complain and the a$$hole I talked to started arguing with me telling me not to bad mouth the service! I called him a few names said Inwould be looking for a better provider and hung up. He called me back 2 times and hung up!!

Then as I'm searching online for other options I get a notice saying my service had been suspended for late payment!!!

I took a screen shot of it and we have proof of payment.Would love to sue not for money but revenge!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). wbsuckskj160 is overall dissatisfied with Wildblue. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wildblue.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Wildblue to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wildblue?

Comments