From the start this has been a nightmare! From installation to today and I have only had them 2 weeks!!!

The speed has been *** but last night was bad only to find out went over my data plan. WHAT? In only 2 weeks. I was only running my laptop until 2 days ago when I got a router. Today I called and they reset it back to 40%. Within 20 minutes, I get another email saying I went over AGAIN! In 20 freaking minutes! We watch TV with a Roku box, thats how it sucked it up that fast! I call, yet again today, to only be told BUY MORE GIGS! OR change your sleep habits and use the internet between 12 midnight and 5AM!

So....when it resets on the billing date, I will pass the data usage in 1 day which means, I will be paying full price for ***!

This is totally unacceptable!

Review about: Wildblue Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Wildblue?

Comments

Exede_Nick

Hi, I would be happy to investigate this for you and help find some resolution. Can you please send an email to wildbluelistens@viasat.com with the above complaint as well as the name and phone number that are on your WildBlue account? Thank you.

Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Cricket Wireless - Activation fraud Cricket Wireless "Today I stopped at a Cricket Wireless store to ask questions about switching over to their company. Before I knew it, I was getting signed up. Ok, no problem, except..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more